Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Other Iron River, and Other Stories -- Expanded Edition

Just a brief commercial announcement:

I've just added quite a bit of material to my short story collection The Other Iron River, and Other Stories.  The original ebook release contained three stories -- it now has fifteen, three of which are new to this edition.

If you're one of those who'd already bought it, Amazon should be sending out either the update or an email notice so that you can download the newer version some time in the next few weeks.  If you haven't already bought it, now's the time.  The Other Iron River will be left at its original price of 99 cents for a week; next Saturday (Mar 8) I'll be raising the price to 2.99, so grab it while it's cheap.

The pieces included are mostly short ghost, fantasy, and horror stories, and I like to think that some of these stories have a nice Jack Finney/Twilight Zone feel to them.  Check them out if you get a chance, and I hope you'll enjoy them.

And here's the link:
http://www.amazon.com/Other-Iron-River-Stories-ebook/dp/B0045JLQKA

Don't like ebooks?  After I've played a bit more with formatting for CreateSpace, there will be a print edition of this title; once it's available, I'll announce it here.

And bests to all.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Keep 'em clean and civil and we'll all be happy.